Sunday, June 14, 2009

Before Malacca

As usual, I did not have 24 hours of uninterrupted slacking at home. Since my CG wants to queue up at 1115 hr to get the tickets for the 3rd service, I made my move out of the house at 10pm, accounting for the huge crowd going for the PC show.


There are 3 huge crowds at Suntec: One going for the PC show, the other queuing outside the Rock and the last dunno what the heck those two groups are doing there. Queued up for some time before we got the tickets. Cclia came late :(.


After getting fixed seat tickets, we went to have lunch at Millenia Walk Koufu, where we stayed there for 2 hrs playing Monopoly Deal card games. It was a simple but extremely addictive game. Which requires quite a bit of cunning and strategy (10% luck also).


Filled my stomach with breaded chicken as I watched my fellow brethren and sisters play. In the end I joined in as well. Managed to complete a few games before we went back to the Rock for some more feeding as well. All I can say is...it's an awesome service! Never laughed so much and enjoyed that thoroughly for such a long time le! It's....beyond human/natural logic to try to explain using my limited vocabulary. One must be there to experience.


Since it ended 1/2 hour late, subsequently, I was also 1/2 hour late as I had to push my way through the crowd, from Suntec-->City Hall-->Choa Chu Kang! Went to change out of my outfit to wear something which I had never worn in ages--my soccer jersey (last worn during the Sec 4 soccer match competition)


With my black and orange jersey, we (including the Purple Rose :D) marched towards the birthday girl's condo. Cam-whored like never before, ate a satisfying meal and finally celebrated her birthday cum temporary farewell to the US.


Hitched a ride back from a classmate's car. I'm amazed---she had financed her own (?!) car and driving license using tuition money+bank loan. Financial independence. Though small, it was a comfortable ride.


4 hours before I wake up to make my way to Clementi and then...Malacca (for 5 days). Adios!