Monday, June 01, 2009

The Many LAN sessions

Too many to simply recount here. I shall just pen down whatever that comes across my mind. After the semester was over, my frequency of LANing increased by infinity.


Once, I was happily slacking at home during evening when Raymond suddenly called, saying that he wanted to play LAN with his brother as well. I quickly agreed and lo and behold, he came to my house downstair with his car to pick me up.


Arrived at Katong Shopping Centre (or was it Complex?) to play an hour of LAN. Its super ex rate of $2.30/hr coupled with lousy coms drove us away after the fated hour. The exorbitant chicken chop of $8.90 also drove us away to the nearby legendary Katong laksa. Even though the gravy soup stung my throat, I drank every single bit of it as it was delicious.


Made our way to Parklane (as usual) and played for several more hours, before we decided to go back. On the way to our illegal parking lot, we decided to buy some Rochor Street Tau huey.