Saturday, June 13, 2009

The PC Show

Curfew breached again, as usual. Went out in the afternoon to have lunch with my friend at Toa Payoh. It's good that her boss is quite understanding, since she gave the both of us unlimited time to makan. Proceeded to the nearest foodcourt to have a late lunch.


After sending her back, I went to City Hall to take a look at the PC show. Crowded like sardines as expected. Squeezed through the crowds with zx and scouted around level 4 and 6 looking for the best deals for netbooks. (since my dad's laptop was spoilt early this morning). My radar couldn't pick up my fellow classmate who was helping out in the PC show.


Went to the Coffee Club late at night with my army friend to pass time. The place was quite comfortable, plus there was virtually no one around. Left the place just before the whole mall (White Sands) shut down. Hope the caffeine does not keep me awake tonight.